Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Stamp Club

Happy weekend, y'all!  Thought I would share the cards we made at Stamp Club this week.  The theme was Christmas, and fortunately it was snowing so it really helped me get in the mood for Christmas :)  This first card has a wonderful technique I learned called Triple Time Stamping (except this one is only double ;)).  It's really fast and easy and the cool thing about it is that it doesn't matter if your stamp job isn't perfect because the layering disguises it.

This second card has a more vintage feel to it.  It uses the Big Shot to get the embossed paper.  I ordered a couple Christmas themed items for an order I have coming up and I can't wait to receive them!  This afternoon I'll be working on another order I have, after hopefully successfully donating blood.  My iron and blood pressure are generally low so we'll see if I've guzzled all this water for nothing :)  What are your plans for the weekend?  <3 JEM

1 comment: