Monday, February 4, 2013

Mojo Monday 279 & Seize the Birthday #4

Hello!  Here are two birthday cards I made tonight.  This first one is for Mojo Monday 279.  All card stock except the black is from Michael's, the black is from a construction paper pad from my hubby, the black ribbon is from my cousin's wedding favors, the flowers are from a friend, the pearls, ink, embossing folder, and punch from Stampin' Up, and the stamps from various places.  I'm a huge fan of the embossing folder - it is just so neat!

This card is for Seize the Birthday #4.  This is a card I'll be giving to my Opa later this week - he loves birds.  The cream card stock is from Michael's, the brown from our wedding photo display, and the others from various scraps from my mom.  The brads are from a friend, and the stamps (except the words) and punches are Stampin' Up.  I hope he likes it!  I'm off to shower - have a great night! <3 JEM


1 comment: