Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Pink Elephant 201

Hello everyone!  When I first saw the weekly challenge at The Pink Elephant, I was like, "Oh, stars and stripes, why the heck would I need an American card for??"  And then as I scrolled through the samples I immediately felt silly, for it is a pretty broad category!  Anyway, I had this amazing handcrafted star button that I purchased in Chemainus, BC, and knew it would be perfect for this card.  The brown card stock is from Michael's, the green paper is from a friend, the stamps, ink, pearls and punches are from Stampin' Up, and the twine is from some gift wrap that enclosed a gift from my boss for this past Administrative Assistant's Day.  I'm going to give it to my parent's friends who let me stay at their house when I was getting my laser eye surgery last week.  Hope you have a great weekend! <3 JEM

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful thank you card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete