Saturday, July 27, 2013

Mojo Monday 303 - Wedding Celebration

Hey everyone!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  I had a wonderful nap this afternoon, and now I'm just feeling awesome.  When my last order picked up her cards, she asked if I could make one more card for a wedding she was attending.  Something "hip"... Okie dokie!  I think this card is pretty cool, anyway.  The layout is courtesy of Mojo Monday 303.  All the card stock in this card is Stampin' Up (except for the white, which is still from those missionary cards I made back in January), the translucent green ribbon and stamp are Stampin' Up, the black ribbon is from my cousin's wedding favors, and the satin green is from a birthday gift I received 3 years back.  All the best to the newlyweds! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment