Sunday, January 5, 2014

Seize the Birthday Challenge

Good morning!  Hopefully I can get this posted in the next 6 minutes and it will still be true :)  This is my submission for the Seize the Birthday Numbers challenge.  Me and my bestie are both turning 29 this week (yes, for the first time!), so I thought I would pop a cute card in the mail for her.  The kraft paper is from Michael's, the patterned paper, stamp, and ink from Stampin' Up, and the 29 stamps were purchased at the now defunct Scrapbooker's Paradise here.  I hope she likes it! <3 JEM

3 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute!
    Enjoy your birthday and the last year of twenty-something:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen so many cute Fox stamps lately, and my granddaughter just showed me a video "what does the fox say"...I guess that is all the rage...I think your friend will adore this card...and congrats for being 29...the first time around! *wink* Thank you so much for linking this cute card to Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete