Saturday, January 31, 2015

Card Making Night

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to share the cards that we made at our get together last Monday.  It was so good to see the ladies again!  I love the new paper used in this first card.  It's white with a glossy pattern on it, so you can color it however you want to reveal the pattern!  And I just noticed how not straight mine is.. whoops... :)

I really like the layering on this card, and how it makes the tree look larger.  We used a punch for the ribbon, so we could slide it through the paper.  I wasn't a huge fan, as I didn't like the direction my ribbon ended up going.  Oh well!

This card uses those amazing new butterfly thinlits from Stampin' Up.  I'm so in love with these!  You can't tell from this picture, but the butterfly paper is iridescent, so it's got a little sparkle to it.

Another card with the butterfly thinlit.  Just makes me want to go play in my craft room!  <3 JEM

1 comment:

  1. Hello JaynEyrn. Though the month of January of 2015 is over yet let me wish you a very blessed, spiritfilled, purpose driven and a very Christ centered New year. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the profile and am so glad to stop by your blog post and see those beautiful cards. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us. We also have a card making project but if you come we can trained women in the slums to empower them. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete