Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Goodies

Happy New Year, everyone!  Just doing a bit of catch up on the last few things I made in 2015.  Below is probably the most complicated card I've made to date, simply because it's a shaker card!  I was so thankful for the very detailed tutorial I found on Pinterest from Cindy.  I had to use a 1-3/8" punch as I didn't have a 1-1/4", but I think the sizing still turned out okay.  And don't worry, the beads I used weren't actually yellow (for the snow), they just look that way in the picture!

 Here's the inside of the card.
 Here's a gift I made for a friend: 5 3x3 cards and a box to match.  The box tutorial is from the amazing Pootles. Seriously, if you haven't checked out all her stuff - do it now.  You'll never have to wonder if anything can be created ever again!
And finally, here are three gift boxes I made for Christmas this year.  CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from ShawnStamps, ZoKris, and the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.  These are super easy to make using the Pillow Box thinlit dies.
And now, while I'm still in a "get work done" mood - I'm off and running - hope you liked these projects! <3 JEM

1 comment: