Monday, July 27, 2015

Pop Up Posies Designer Kit

Hello and happy Monday to you!  I finally opened up my Pop Up Posies kit from Stampin' Up and found some good ideas on Pinterest to play with.  This first card was made on kraft card stock from Michaels, and the ribbon, designer series paper (dsp), stamp, and embossing powder are from Stampin' Up.  I used a sponge dauber with Baked Brown Sugar ink for the edges of the card.

Everything on this card is from Stampin' Up.  I really like this dsp!

These two boxes were made from Pool Party and Summer Starfruit card stock.  The templates for the boxes are from Pootles.  Love all her creations!  The larger box will fit a number of cards and envelopes inside.

Here's a side view for you.  I just think they are so cute!  I have a few more items in the kit to play with, so hopefully I'll have something else to share soon! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment