Monday, October 5, 2015

October Stamp Camp

Good evening, everyone!  Hope you're having a lovely October so far.  Tonight I'm sharing the cards that are being made during this month's stamp camps.  I still have space in one upcoming camp on Saturday, October 17th at 10am if you'd like to join in the fun - just let me know if you can make it :)
 This first card uses a stamp set from last year's holiday catalogue and I finally had the chance to haul it out and use it!  It's called Fall Fest, I believe, and I used Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar, and Tangerine Tango ink pads.  The sentiment is from the Cycle Celebration Stamp Set.  A perfect fall birthday card, CASEd (Copy And Share Everything!) from Vicky Hayes.
 This card could work as a sweet thought for someone, and also as a sympathy card.  It features the stamp set Kinda Eclectic.  I stamped it in Whisper White craft ink, Lost Lagoon, and Baked Brown Sugar.  The sentiment is not a Stampin' Up! product.  I can't find the card I CASEd it from, sorry!
 We have one Christmas card in this month's set just as a bit of a teaser.  I want to hold a few camps in November featuring only Christmas cards, but I thought I'd sneak one in for October.  This features the stamp set Winter Wishes, from this year's holiday catalogue, as well as the Hardwood background stamp.  Colors used are Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, and the Memento Black Ink pad.  CASEd from Lisa Curcio.
 I finally received my Brick Wall embossing folder in the mail, so I was excited to use it in a card!  This also features parts of the Butterfly Basics stamp set and coordinating thinlits dies.  Wisteria Wonder and Sahara Sand were the colors featured here.  CASEd from Mary Brown.
This last card features some lovely paper I received from my husband for our first anniversary.  We follow the traditional anniversary gifts, and paper is the first year.  The stamp set featured is Another Thank You in Hello Honey. CASEd from Raquelle Clifton  Hope you enjoyed!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment