Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sympathy Cards

Today I'm sharing two sympathy cards I made back in the summer.  Unfortunately, sympathy cards are one of those things you need in life.

This first card was CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from Amy O'Neill.  I love how this card makes use of the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Stampin' Up.  It's a thicker paper, as you're meant to add ink to it, but it looks so nice just on its own as well.  The Petite Petals flowers are stamped with Wisteria Wonder, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Pistachio Pudding and punched out.

 I believe this next card was not an official CASE, but I remembered the idea from a stamp camp I attended in the past so I built off of that.  This card uses the yummy colors of Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  The image was stamped with Memento Black ink, and then the flower part was restamped on the DSP and cut out with scissors.  I curled the edges slightly for a more 3D look.
Hope you enjoyed these cards!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment