Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Holy moly - it's been more than a month since I last posted!  I do have a good reason, though.  Hubby and I went on our first summer vacation together!  It was wonderful - we traveled through BC for two weeks.  Now we're back in rainy Alberta.  Sigh.  Orange really brightens my day, however!  So I thought I would share this project that I did this summer with you.  I found my inspiration on, where else, Pinterest.  Here is the link to the post: Puffy Paint Project.  I chose to do mine a bit differently.  We wanted a large painting in our bedroom, and thought it would be nice to have some sort of African sunset.   However, I just knew that whatever I came up with myself would never be good enough for my expectations, so I simplified.  Puffy Paint + Orange Paint = Vibrant African Sunset ;)

I also made a little one that sits on the shelf above our bed.  Elephants are sooo cute :)  What do you guys think?  <3 JEM

1 comment: