Saturday, July 23, 2016

July Birthdays

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Hope you are having a beautiful day today like we are!  I'm so glad it's nice out, as we're celebrating my husband's 30th birthday today with an outdoor BBQ. 

Here's the card I made for his birthday.  It feature's Stampin' Up's Number of Years stamp set, as well as Balloon Celebration.  I love how the framelits and punches made this card so easy to put together - no tedious fussy cutting required!

My husband's father shares the same birthday, and yep, another milestone year!  I kept this one simple as well, with the Number of Years set and the framelits to cut the Designer Series Paper (quite retired!).
Anyway, the reason I actually came on the computer was to make sure my phone was backed up, as it keeps dying so I have to get a new one - so I should probably get back to party preparations!  Enjoy your weekend! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment