Good evening, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day today. Just wanted to share a couple of thank you cards I made back in May or June (yep, can't remember). I have two different versions of the same card. This first card is actually the result I was going for. I found a description of this technique on Instagram, I believe. You're supposed to color on a clear stamping block with the markers of your choice, spritz it with water, and then press your watercolor paper to the block and see what result you get. This was my second attempt.
This card was actually my first attempt - after I fixed it. I accidentally overdid it with the water spritzing and so the ink was pretty much just running off the paper. So I got out my Stampin' Up Aqua Painters and went to work. It turned out great, but I was pretty worried that I'd wasted a whole sheet of watercolor paper - that stuff is precious! The colors I used were Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss (both retired). The stamp set is also retired from the Holiday Catalogue a few years ago.. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me right now, sorry! If you want me to go look it up, let me know and I will!