Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wedding Cards

Hello everyone!  I was recently asked to make some wedding cards for a friend of mine, with the specifications that they be lacy and old-fashioned.  I had some fun making these and was finally able to deliver them this weekend, as the previous two were tied up with things like childbirth and sewer backups.  You know, normal kind of things. :)

Anyway, here they are!  This first card is a variation of one I've made before, just using different colors.  It features the Butterfly Basics stamp set and framelits, and I used the retired Blackberry Bliss for the rich purple.


This next card is one that I had seen on Pinterest and adored, but had never recreated.  It uses some lovely embellishments from the previous Stampin' Up Occasions catalogue and the stamp set For The New Two.  I used Pistachio Pudding for my contrasting color, as I don't own the newer Mint Macaron.

This final card features a bunch of retired sets, actually... everything on this card is retired haha!  The bicycle is from a Sale-a-Bration set a few years back - names are escaping me at the moment.  Anyway, hope you liked these cards! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment