Sunday, January 22, 2012

5 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 2

This is a card I think my Uncle and his partner would like - they have a Yorkie :)  The front of this postcard is from my Sister.  I embellished it with a 3D sticker from Michael's.

To cover up the message from my Sister, I used some sparkly creamy paper from my friend's wedding invitation, and used my bubble corner punch to keep with the Christmas ornament theme.  I used 2 more 3D stickers from Michael's, and used some fuzzy stickers and spice jar stickers for the message.  Something I've been thinking about lately is how I could possibly get my own stamp created with my logo.  I think it would look much cleaner and more professional that way.  What do you think?  Does it detract from the card?  See you tomorrow for card #3!  JEM

1 comment: