Sunday, January 20, 2013

Birthdays, Birthdays!

Oh my goodness - I totally forgot to post these cards from back in December!  So here they are.  This first card was for hubby's aunt.  All the card stock is from Michael's.  The doily is from my mom, as well as the ink and ribbon.  The pearls, brad, stamps, and punches are all Stampin' Up.

This card was for my only male cousin.  The brown card stock is from our wedding photo display, the yellow from my mom, and the blue is recycled from a card I received last year.  The punch and stamp are Stampin' Up, and the ink was mine.

Here's the inside! 

These next two cards were made at Stamp Club this past December.  I'm a huge fan of the embossing folders that Stampin' Up has.  Apparently I was having issues keeping things straight that evening!

Hope you enjoy!  <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment