Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mojo Monday 274

Happy New Year everyone!  I can't believe it's 2013 already - time goes so much faster the older you get (except when waiting for Christmas - that still seems to take forever)!  Anyway, I started following a blog that has weekly card making challenges, and this is my first submission!  I'm excited for this card.. I think it's really cute ;)  It's for one of my hubby's relatives who loves Hello Kitty.  The white card stock is from Michael's, and all other card stock is from a wonderful friend that I miss dearly.  The ribbon is from a Christmas gift I received this year, the flower brad is Stampin' Up, and the blue brads are from my mom.  The stamp is also Stampin' Up (from my mom).  I purchased Hello Kitty in 1998 on an exchange to Japan that I participated in.  I hope she likes her card!! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment