Sunday, January 13, 2013

Family Birthdays

Hello everybody!  We finally have our computer back (it needed a new hard drive) so I can finally post some cards!  This one was for my Oma.  The white cardstock is from a friend, the patterned paper from Michael's and Stampin' Up, the yellow from my mom, the ink and punch from Stampin' Up, and the stamps from I don't know where!

This card was for my uncle - they have the same birthday!   The brown cardstock is from Michael's, the gold and purple paper from my mom, and the two green and light beige(?) were mine.  The brads were from a friend, the ink from my mom, and the stamps were mine.  They both liked their cards very much!  I was hoping to get to some more card challenges this week, but without a computer it was hard to.  I've also got a super busy week that includes making 12 giant-sized cards for a missions weekend at our church next weekend.  Hopefully they all turn out - I'll be sure to share!  Have a good week! <3 JEM

No comments:

Post a Comment