Monday, January 28, 2013

Seize the Birthday & Merry Monday Challenge

Happy Monday, everyone!  I'm really excited because I'm going to a tea party tonight (thankfully, too, as I'm almost out of all my loose leaf tea!), but I thought I would share two cards with you.  This first one was for a card challenge at Always Playing With Paper, but unfortunately I did not complete it in time to enter.  The white card stock is from a friend and the brown paper is from Michael's.  The stamps, ink, punches, die, and glitter is from Stampin' Up.

This card is for a post at Seize the Birthday.  I really need to learn how to take better photos - it always seems to be hit and miss.  I changed the layout a bit by turning the card on its side (I hope that's okay?!).  The grey card stock and the clear stuff is from Michael's, the pink is from a friend, and everything else is Stampin' Up as usual.  Hope you have a great evening! <3 JEM

1 comment:

  1. Both are fabulous! Love your take on the sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete