|This is pretty neat - Spoonflower sent me this fabric for free during their (I'm pretty sure it's annual) 24-hour swatch giveaway back in August. I don't quilt or anything, but I thought it might be fun to include fabric on a card?? Plus, I just love owls.|
Anyway, I'll give you a quick breakdown of what's in this kit:
1. Paper Piercer/Stylus: 2-in-1 tip, one end is a paper piercer, and one end is a stylus. Pretty self-explanatory.
2. Tweezers: For picking up small or hard to grab objects.
3. 3"x3" Cutting Mat: This will protect surfaces when cutting, hole punching, setting eyelets, and other things like that!
4. Craft Knife: Yep.
5. Craft Glue: Apparently glue is ideal for scrapbooking and paper crafting. Who knew? ;)
6. Hammer: For when you get frustrated... Or for hole punching, etc.
7. Emery Board: Use for distressing paper, cards, etc. Just the thought of doing this gives me the shivers!!
8. 6" Metal Ruler: This ruler has a straight metal edge (no way!) that makes for easy cuts with the craft knife.
9. Setting Base: Metal base with magnetic interchangeable tips.
10. Tips: hole punches and setting tips in 1/16", 1/8", and 3/16" sizes for setting eyelets, snaps and MORE...
11. Plus also, scissors.
Anyway, I'm off to do some knitting. I noticed in the last post that I used the word "spice" multiple times, and now I just did it with "anyway". Is that okay or is it just annoying? Bye for now! ~ JEM