Well, week 1 of Organizing Junkie's Challenge is complete! I'm actually more pumped about this project than I thought. I didn't really find it hard at all to sort through my piles of stuff in my memory box, or anything else for that matter. Since I don't have much time to put into this project, I made a detailed plan to make it manageable. For me, week 1 was all about purging my stuff for junk so I could see what we actually had. I have only one more bin to get through - the portfolio bin where I had shoved years of programs, etc., with the intention of displaying them one day. I'm gonna need my hubby's help on that one! Here's my purge pile for the week!