Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This is the card I made for my husband while he was out playing hockey Sunday afternoon.  I really love this card.  The background paper is from a Fossil bag that I got when I purchased a wallet there last weekend.  The brown and blue paper are from our wedding picture display, and the heart with button is one I received from a dear friend at Bible School back in 2010.  The stamp is mine.

Inside the card I used a stamp from a wedding set, some more of the Fossil bag and cardstock.  I also used some ribbon from a friend and threaded it through the holes from the handles in the Fossil bag.  NEAT!

Man, I wish I was getting this card for myself - so giving it to my husband is the next best thing!  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  <3 JEM

1 comment: