Monday, February 13, 2012

One of a Kind

So I had this idea to make a card with a bunch of little flowers I got from a friend.  So I made it, and used just one really bright yellow flower as well.

I cleverly captioned it with, "Baby, you're one of a kind!"  Since there were so many brads on the back of the first page, I used a second layer of brown cardstock (from the wedding photo display) to cover it up, and hole punched the pages so I could thread orange ribbon through to tie it together.  The orange ribbon is from a friend, the light beige cardstock from a friend's wedding invitation, and the blue cardstock from that same wedding photo display.  The stamps are courtesy of my Mom.

Here's the back of the card.  The ribbon along with the flowers reminds me of a maypole.  JEM

1 comment:

  1. That is a real sweet one! Lucky person who gets it! At first I thought it was your Valentine to Eric!

    ReplyDelete